Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project

More
5 years 4 months ago #178718 by george-wc
Replied by george-wc on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
getting there lewis when you looking at starting to race ?

[img:hik7p746]http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad169/georgewc4/untitled-3-1.jpg[/img:hik7p746]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #178719 by Andyfloss
Replied by Andyfloss on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
Just get an ally rad and some twin kenlow fans on a switch or something.. few holes in the front bumper should be more than enough to cool it down. People use 52mm holes dont they..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ ... addie6.jpg

Just call me Andy the Shrew!! :-D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #178733 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
oh i see what you mean... just think it looks cool too! lol, but yeah i see your point though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #178734 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
oh and i think these extra modifications would benefit more aesthetically. reason i say this is because if you say cooling through the bonnet wont make much difference. than even wide opening the bumper shouldnt either. the car is already designed with cooling in mind anyways. but it does look nice though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lewys
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 4 months ago #178741 by lewys
Replied by lewys on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project

george-wc wrote: getting there lewis when you looking at starting to race ?


competitively next year. Maybe get a few track days done this year though. who knows ..... depends on funding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lewys
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 4 months ago #178742 by lewys
Replied by lewys on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project

Andyfloss wrote: Just get an ally rad and some twin kenlow fans on a switch or something.. few holes in the front bumper should be more than enough to cool it down. People use 52mm holes dont they..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ ... addie6.jpg


yes that is basically what I am going to be doing although shouldn't *hopefully* need the fans on a switch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lewys
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 4 months ago #178743 by lewys
Replied by lewys on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project

sal wrote: oh and i think these extra modifications would benefit more aesthetically. reason i say this is because if you say cooling through the bonnet wont make much difference. than even wide opening the bumper shouldnt either. the car is already designed with cooling in mind anyways. but it does look nice though!


Wont help loads but will a little!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #178786 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
have you got a fast show ticket now then mate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lewys
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 4 months ago #178794 by lewys
Replied by lewys on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project

sal wrote: have you got a fast show ticket now then mate?


not yet, debating it though. Wouldn't be in this anyway that is for sure!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #178830 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Project
chris may have some spare if your lucky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok