SCHMITT!

• sal
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
4 years 6 months ago #179301 by sal
Replied by sal on topic SCHMITT!
Been some time since I been on here. But not that much has changed to be honest. Getting married soon so been tied up with that as you can imagine.

Anyways thought it was time to look out for a spare wheel. Hate having to put the space saver wheel on and because I work, I hardly ever get the time to replace the tyre if I get a flat. So I trolled on ebay I bought myself another penta alloy! It’s not the best of conditions I know, but I plan to refurbish the alloy to match and keep it as a spare. All in good time!

File Attachment:

???

? BACK TO INDEX ? FACEBOOK LINK ? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #179307 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic SCHMITT!
Good call with the spare, you had to use the space saver that often?

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! :)

• sal
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
4 years 6 months ago #179315 by sal

Chris CW wrote: Good call with the spare, you had to use the space saver that often?

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! :)

yeah.. twice now.. first time it was just local. the second time i had to replace on the motorway. the space saver scares me more because of the speed it says you cant exceed too. and because i work everyday, its hard to get to a garage until the weekend!

and thank you bud. cant wait. a few more bits and bobs to sort out which i hope to do today!

• sal
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
4 years 5 months ago #179391 by sal
My old disc had it, and was literally rusting away! So I thought it was about time I invested in some new discs. Since I already have brembo pads, I got brembo discs too, to complete the look. A good price at roughly £115 for all four discs and £70 labor to fit!

Before

File Attachment:

And now after!

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

And yes, I know I need to calliper re sprayed. Its on my list of things to do amongst many other things!
Performance wise with the brembo combination is that it seems just a little better. But I’m not disappointed and my car isn’t designed to be ragged about everywhere anyways. Aesthetically looks much better and I think its suits the look of the car overall.

Hope you like!

???

? BACK TO INDEX ? FACEBOOK LINK ? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [/size]

• sal
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
4 years 4 months ago #179472 by sal
hey just a quick update.

just installed some wind deflectors last week. did want to put it on whilst at trax, as some may know about. but i couldnt be asked! lol! done now though and it really sets the car off nicely.

also just bought some nice black wheel bolt covers as supposed to fading moldy grey! lol.

i will post up the pictures soon too! hope your all well!