- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Newbie from Gaydon
- Jebz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Fresh WM User
-
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #174241
by Jebz
Newbie from Gaydon was created by Jebz
Hi I'm jebz aka Cat. Live in Temple Herdewyke moved here about 6 months ago from Derby.
I was part of streetrace.co.uk but some of you may know its dead now and everyone went their seperate ways.
I drive a 206 and my fella has a 330 beemer
Found this site when I was looking through the lists for car clubs attending fast show at Santa Pod
I was part of streetrace.co.uk but some of you may know its dead now and everyone went their seperate ways.
I drive a 206 and my fella has a 330 beemer
Found this site when I was looking through the lists for car clubs attending fast show at Santa Pod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris CW
-
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
13 years 8 months ago #174242
by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic Newbie from Gaydon
Welcome to the site
Any pics of the motors?
Streetrace is now Modified Car Driver isn't it, they used to be one of the biggest players on the scene! Shame to see it have troubles
Streetrace is now Modified Car Driver isn't it, they used to be one of the biggest players on the scene! Shame to see it have troubles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jebz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Fresh WM User
-
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174243
by Jebz
Replied by Jebz on topic Newbie from Gaydon
I can get some up when im on the computer.
Yeah it changed to that after Chink sold the site on. It was going downhill for a while tho, its a shame really but cant be helped I guess lol
Yeah it changed to that after Chink sold the site on. It was going downhill for a while tho, its a shame really but cant be helped I guess lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Felton
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 511
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174252
by Felton
Replied by Felton on topic Newbie from Gaydon
Is that the really loud burnt orange BMW that I always hear in my house lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bee
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
13 years 8 months ago #174256
by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic Newbie from Gaydon
Welcome to the site jebz I recognised your username from sr lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jebz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Fresh WM User
-
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174259
by Jebz
Replied by Jebz on topic Newbie from Gaydon
No ours is a black beemer that one is annoying tho haha not seen it on the estate for a while tho
Haha i was always on there Bee
Haha i was always on there Bee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Woody
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5124
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174262
by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Newbie from Gaydon
Welcome
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vwpolodave
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 930
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174266
by Vwpolodave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lewys
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1442
- Thank you received: 0
- Andyfloss
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3929
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #174272
by Andyfloss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
