- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 0
I'm New!!
- Hozza
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Basic Member
-
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #169957
by Hozza
[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]
I'm New!! was created by Hozza
Hey I'm new!!
Drive a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXi only de-restricted and de-badged it. More modds and photos to follow.
Drive a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXi only de-restricted and de-badged it. More modds and photos to follow.
[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris CW
-
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
14 years 3 months ago #169958
by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic I'm New!!
Welcome to the site Hozza!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vwpolodave
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 930
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169959
by Vwpolodave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Hozza
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Basic Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169960
by Hozza
[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]
Replied by Hozza on topic I'm New!!
Cheers guys, I'll get myself out and about soon enough. When is the next meet??
Also pictures to follow.
Also pictures to follow.
[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miniman sam
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 368
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169969
by miniman sam
[size=150:3ko497et][color=#0000FF:3ko497et]YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BUT YOU CAN ROLL IT IN GLITTER[/color:3ko497et][/size:3ko497et]
Replied by miniman sam on topic I'm New!!
welcome to wm
nice car by the way im donig one at the moment
nice car by the way im donig one at the moment
[size=150:3ko497et][color=#0000FF:3ko497et]YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BUT YOU CAN ROLL IT IN GLITTER[/color:3ko497et][/size:3ko497et]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Woody
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5124
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169971
by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic I'm New!!
Welcome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bee
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
- Han
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 437
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169977
by Han
Take a look at my Toyota Corolla T Sport project log!! www.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/forum/pro...t-sport?limitstart=0
Replied by Han on topic I'm New!!
welcome
Take a look at my Toyota Corolla T Sport project log!! www.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/forum/pro...t-sport?limitstart=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Turbo Ted
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4861
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169978
by Turbo Ted
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andyfloss
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3929
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #169987
by Andyfloss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
