I'm New!!

  • Hozza
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Basic Member
  • Basic Member
More
14 years 3 months ago #169957 by Hozza
I'm New!! was created by Hozza
Hey I'm new!!

Drive a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXi only de-restricted and de-badged it. More modds and photos to follow.

[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169958 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic I'm New!!
Welcome to the site Hozza!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169959 by Vwpolodave
Replied by Vwpolodave on topic I'm New!!
Welcome along mate


EAT,SLEEP WM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Hozza
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Basic Member
  • Basic Member
More
14 years 3 months ago #169960 by Hozza
Replied by Hozza on topic I'm New!!
Cheers guys, I'll get myself out and about soon enough. When is the next meet??

Also pictures to follow.

[img:2up9xwhi]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/hozza.jpg[/img:2up9xwhi]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169969 by miniman sam
Replied by miniman sam on topic I'm New!!
welcome to wm
nice car by the way im donig one at the moment

[size=150:3ko497et][color=#0000FF:3ko497et]YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BUT YOU CAN ROLL IT IN GLITTER[/color:3ko497et][/size:3ko497et]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169971 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic I'm New!!
Welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169973 by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic I'm New!!
Welcome to the site :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169977 by Han
Replied by Han on topic I'm New!!
welcome


Take a look at my Toyota Corolla T Sport project log!! www.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/forum/pro...t-sport?limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169978 by Turbo Ted
Replied by Turbo Ted on topic I'm New!!
Welcome to the site.

TEAM-P FTW!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169987 by Andyfloss
Replied by Andyfloss on topic I'm New!!
welcome welcome

Just call me Andy the Shrew!! :-D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok