I've just brought...

  • Mattie
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
17 years 4 months ago #58441 by Mattie
I've just brought... was created by Mattie
a rocker cover off Driftworks for £30 delivered :D

bloke sending it off today so should come in a day or two... then its spray time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That is all :P :mrgreen:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58453 by Gritz
Replied by Gritz on topic I've just brought...
lol u doing the jap flag onit .. shud look like a ryt slag with that on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58454 by Turbo Ted
Replied by Turbo Ted on topic I've just brought...
get it done son,remember to use the proper high temp paint though

TEAM-P FTW!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mattie
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
17 years 4 months ago #58456 by Mattie
Replied by Mattie on topic I've just brought...
yeah i am puttin the rising sun on it. and Ed yeah will do your coming with me to buy the paints so u can get the trade discount :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58458 by retro dan
Replied by retro dan on topic I've just brought...
Sweeeeet!

Metro POWER!
With the origano flavour!
IF YOU CAN M.O.T. IT, IT'S NOT LOW ENOUGH!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58461 by Turbo Ted
Replied by Turbo Ted on topic I've just brought...
oh i see!nice

TEAM-P FTW!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mattie
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
17 years 4 months ago #58553 by Mattie
Replied by Mattie on topic I've just brought...
haha u did say u would so im taking it to my advantage :D :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58654 by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic I've just brought...
see everyone ed does have some uses :P :P :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #58686 by lloydey--10
Replied by lloydey--10 on topic I've just brought...
Haha fair play mattiee

Will look the dogs once done :)

CourtneyAutoMotive - PM me for A Quotation!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok