- Posts: 3573
- Thank you received: 0
pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
- MonsterMatt
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
17 years 6 months ago #41460
by MonsterMatt
Replied by MonsterMatt on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
I'll Have The Carbon Fiber Winged Focus =D
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonep3R
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 383
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 6 months ago #41863
by jasonep3R
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Replied by jasonep3R on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
not my dream garage as its full of fords lol....
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gritz
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
17 years 6 months ago #41881
by Gritz
Replied by Gritz on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
onli cus ur lv ur jap crap . lol jokes so u wuddent have the cossie or the foci rally slag lol the foci look nice man ..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonep3R
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 383
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 6 months ago #41887
by jasonep3R
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Replied by jasonep3R on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
escort cossie witch will hav by nxt year...i wudnt have any other ford shit................Jap CRAP yehhhhhhh reeeeet lol
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gritz
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
17 years 6 months ago #41891
by Gritz
Replied by Gritz on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
loooooooooooooooooooool .. bet that rally focus is foookin rapid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonep3R
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 383
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 6 months ago #41905
by jasonep3R
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Replied by jasonep3R on topic pics from Dave n Rich's toy shop
YEAH ..in a ditch lmao..
[img:26qw9xc5]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/grittermc/jasonsigwm.jpg[/img:26qw9xc5]
I'm so JDM i'm going to import my children!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
