Car Culture UK Easter Crackin Cruise - Sunday 20th April

• Chris CW
  • Chris CW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Owner / Admin
  • Owner / Admin
More
5 years 7 months ago #178918 by Chris CW

Car Culture UK Easter Crackin Cruise - Filmed by our very own Mod Scene Media!

When: Sunday 20th April, 7:30 til later
Who: Car Culture UK (Video will be produced by Mod Scene Media)
Where: Warwickshire area
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/252921074869226/

Let's get together again and smash it!! we can go even bigger and better, keeping the cruise scene alive and stronger than before! this is everyone's mission because we are ALL a part of it, also dont forget Mod Scene Media will be in attendance!!

Remember folks, Bank Holiday Monday the day after so you can make it a late one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #178919 by LoddyC
My clutch has cunfuckten so I won't be able to go, I'm gutted to say the least as I was really looking forward to it, just another one to add to the list of meets I haven't been able to attend

More
5 years 7 months ago #178921 by Felton
I will be there repping my group :) not sure if any others are going lol Chris if your going are u doing a convoy as could meet up with you lot as your only round the corner :)

• Chris CW
  • Owner / Admin
  • Owner / Admin
More
5 years 7 months ago #178924 by Chris CW
Theres always plenty of others going, you have to browse Facebook to find out these days though!
Not 100% sure on a convoy yet tbh as I might jump in someone elses car, or go early to help Han. If there was a convoy it would be from Leamington... or Cov ;)

LoddyC wrote: My clutch has f*ck so I won't be able to go, I'm gutted to say the least as I was really looking forward to it, just another one to add to the list of meets I haven't been able to attend

Gutted :/ Plenty more meets to come Im sure!
If you're worried about missing out on the video, Mod Scene Media will be covering a WM meet in the near future, so make sure you can get to that one :)

• Chris CW
  • Owner / Admin
  • Owner / Admin
More
5 years 7 months ago #178942 by Chris CW
Didnt go in the end myself, didnt get time to get sorted and when I realised where it was I remember the hassle we got last time we were there. Messy night from the sounds of it, a couple of locations locked down, afew section 59's handed out, then theres the bloody rain!
Sometimes though running round everywhere can make things interesting, some things are out of peoples control, seemed a really good turnout otherwise