September Monthly Meet Report!

• Bee
  • Topic Author
  • Owner / Admin
  • Owner / Admin
More
13 years 7 months ago #151504 by Bee
September Monthly Meet Report! was created by Bee
Was a pretty good meet thanks to everyone that actually made the effort to come over to Redditch, Ed, Paula, and Richie from Rugby, Alex the kid coming all the way from Cannock and Chris and Marcus from leam. Overall I am disappointed with the lack of effort that members from Rugby, Cov and Leam made to attented the meet. The Redditch lot regually travel to all the other meets without complaints so why couldn't everyone else make the effort for once?

The location was brill no trouble from anyone no police no sercuity nothing perfect we'll be using that location again :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #151506 by kingie07
Replied by kingie07 on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
Was a good meet and id like to say thanks to everyone who bothered to turn up, as bee said us redditch lot allways go to meets in leam/rugby Etc so why dont other people bother? i can understand it was trax but everytime its in redditch no1 bothers.

[center:1os3on5c]Nitro RC Racer[/center:1os3on5c]
[center:1os3on5c]Computer Repair[/center:1os3on5c]
[center:1os3on5c][url=http://www.reddipc.co.uk:1os3on5c]My Website[/url:1os3on5c][/center:1os3on5c]

More
13 years 7 months ago #151508 by Vlad
Replied by Vlad on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
well...as most of us said-people will be tired after trax.....so here we go lol i wudnt mind to drive to redditch any other time....but really cudnt b arsed to drive there str8 afta i got home from silverstone lol always next time

2005 350Z Nismo|HSD Coilovers|Scorpion Exhaust|Roll Cage|Sparco Seats|C/F Bonnet|Carbon Bits|Engine Dressing
Vortech V3 Supercharger|10.7psi|422.6hp@hubs|335.6lbft|725cc Injectors|FRS|Walbro 255 pump|AFR/Oil Temp/Boost gauges|Oil Cooler

More
13 years 7 months ago #151511 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
Trax peeps it was kind of understandable, being up from 6 then I got home at 6:30 but then had to go back out for the convoy 15mins after - was a looooonnnggg day.

Meet itself was hassle free, slightly on the dark side would be the only the snitch, but if we huddle towards the building it will be all good lol. But yeah, good vibe there

More
13 years 7 months ago #151513 by craigybaby
Replied by craigybaby on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
was a good one sorry i never stayed v long

[img:2b11eu2n]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/craigndebbie/siggy.gif[/img:2b11eu2n]

More
13 years 7 months ago #151514 by Andyfloss
Replied by Andyfloss on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
yer was at trax then had to get home to take the misses to work... tbh i stayed in due to being tired and lack of fuel!

Just call me Andy the Shrew!! :-D

More
13 years 7 months ago #151518 by richie
Replied by richie on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
i got home from trax and had to leave 15mins after to go to the meet was a good day overall with trax and the meet as soon as i got home i fell asleep straight away now back at work after a week off =( but good way to finish my holiday

More
13 years 7 months ago #151519 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
Yeah would of came but tired from trax and leg still hurting were I pulled a muscle couple days which was hurting most of the day also

• Bee
  • Topic Author
  • Owner / Admin
  • Owner / Admin
More
13 years 7 months ago #151520 by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
yea thats fair enough if you've been at trax it would have been a long day but others that said they can't be bothered cause its a far away should feel bad and have let the redditch lot down.

More
13 years 7 months ago #151523 by Spence
Replied by Spence on topic September Monthly Meet Report!
Glad the weather held out for all who went as we said few of us were out for a meal ie me and nikki, pc and emma , harry and jade plus few more who normally would of been there but we will be at the next one

[img:1qvok2wf]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/seedoubleyou_bucket/Signatures/spence.jpg[/img:1qvok2wf]
[size=150:1qvok2wf][color=#0000BF:1qvok2wf]This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.[/color:1qvok2wf][/size:1qvok2wf]