Old cars

  • Felton
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
14 years 3 months ago #169760 by Felton
Old cars was created by Felton
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my old cars so here we go









Theres just some of them lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169763 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic Old cars
I see a slight trend of Vauxhalls! And rovers!
You been driving a while?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Felton
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
14 years 3 months ago #169764 by Felton
Replied by Felton on topic Old cars
Yes mate around 13 years lol I've had a fair few more than that lol there just what I could find at the time lol I've got two vauxhalls at the min a van and a Astra hatch mk4 that I'm doin up for the wife lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169778 by miniman sam
Replied by miniman sam on topic Old cars
up the vauxhall owners
like the vauxhalls ,have you still got the 888 coupe astra ?

[size=150:3ko497et][color=#0000FF:3ko497et]YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BUT YOU CAN ROLL IT IN GLITTER[/color:3ko497et][/size:3ko497et]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Felton
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
14 years 3 months ago #169784 by Felton
Replied by Felton on topic Old cars
Yes mate sat in a garage at the parents house it's only got about 38,000 on the clock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #169845 by jonb
Replied by jonb on topic Old cars
mmmmmm 888


If it dont scuff the ruff, it aint low enuff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok