2003 MR2 Roadster for sale £2500

• DCI-BOI
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 10 months ago #178026 by DCI-BOI
2003 MR2 Roadster for sale £2500 was created by DCI-BOI
Unfortunately as I'm doing more and more travelling I need to change my roadster in for something less extreme and more sensible. Its a 2003 Roadster in Red that’s covered 102,000miles on mostly the motorway. I've owned the car for 3 years and It has never missed a beat, MOT passed first time and all electrics work and the car drives like new. The folding roof has no rips and is in very good condition, it never leaks, unlike some soft-tops! The car has a full service history and the original manuals and 3 keys. Unfortunately, the car was made a Cat-D while I owned it, however, I spent over £1500 getting a brand new cat-converter and bumper bar/Bumper and got it all resprayed in Toyota colours. I got the side grills painted in Gloss Black to make the car look a little different. I have photographic proof of the car after the accident and when the work was being carried out. The bodywork is in good condition, It does have a few stone chips on the front from the motorway and a couple of tiny dents from car parks, that are only visible on certain angles. But the worst is a scratch on the drivers door, it has been filled in with a touch-up pen. However, it could be made to look perfect quite cheaply. While I have owned the car I have had the clutch was replaced at 85k and the radiator was replaced at 90k. The car currently has 102,000 miles, however this is mostly motorway miles and as these Toyota engines are a non-cambelt chain driven they are bullrtproof. The car still drives like a much newer car. I've had the battery replaced a year ago, that I believe has a 3 year guarantee. Also, it has had tyres front and rear put on recently (F-Kumo R-Infinity), both has plenty of tread left and are Nitrogen filled. I have full service history up to 85,000, after which I serviced the car myself. I also, have old MOT's and service documents and full owners manuals.

[attachment=2:1o6xlvn1]<!-- ia2 -->sidemr2.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:1o6xlvn1]

[attachment=1:1o6xlvn1]<!-- ia1 -->mr2jdm.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:1o6xlvn1]

[attachment=0:1o6xlvn1]<!-- ia0 -->engbaymr2.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1o6xlvn1]

Features

*Red leather seats - No rips/tears

*De-precat manifold in Stainless steel

*TRD Air filter

*HKS oil filter

*NGK iridium plugs

*Electric windows &amp; Mirrors

*Toyota CD player

*S2000 stubby areal (rare)

*Broadit phone clip (can take all phones)

*Blue tooth kit (remote control missing)

*Osram night-breaker bulbs + LED side/Plate/3rd brake light

More pics will be uploaded soon,

Hardtop sold elsewhere

Cash on collection ONLY
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.