spirits of warwick paranormal

• astrasonly
  • Topic Author
  • WM Regular
  • WM Regular
More
6 years 3 months ago #177764 by astrasonly
spirits of warwick paranormal was created by astrasonly
If anyone has read my profile you will know that I run a small paranormal investigation group. We do full no fee investigations all documented with photos and reports of all our findings. we also are collecting the publics stories. So if anyone can provide us with any stories, or has had any experiences we would like to here from you. If you suspect anything paranormal be it at home or work and would like to partake in an investigation let us know. We have full welcome packs for client's to read in which more about the group and what we do is explained. If anyone wishes to put there story forward we look forward to hearing from you. You can private message me or text me and a researcher will call you back. All kept at the utmost descression. We have a good data base of our own which can be viewed be future clients. Thank you
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Spiritsofwarwick@hotmail.co.UK]Spiritsofwarwick@hotmail.co.UK[/url]<!-- e -->. 07980 459 154 call text or pm me or email
We look forward to hearing from you
Ps we are and act in a understanding and professional manner

No drama, job done!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.