- Posts: 5057
- Thank you received: 0
Fast Show 2009 *Pics Page 1 & 3*
- Dave_P
- Offline
- Banned
-
I'll have to check when the next big event is, it would be great if more of us went next time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- shanners
- Topic Author
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
lloydey--10 wrote: I wounder What Our WM girls would Look like if they were wearin what them girls are wearin and Posing over our cars on our stand???? Hmmm
retro dan wrote: Haha, WM girls posing next meet then ehh!
Umm...I don't think so! The difference between them and me is that I know I've got chunky thighs and therefore would not be flaunting them!
Consuming your bandwidth since 16.02.09 -> I'm so sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- focuskay
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
- Posts: 3203
- Thank you received: 0
[img:3gcul1v2]http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo212/Firestate88/wmsig1.jpg[/img:3gcul1v2]
[b:3gcul1v2][size=150:3gcul1v2]-X-The Angelic One -X-[/size:3gcul1v2][/b:3gcul1v2]
[b:3gcul1v2][size=200:3gcul1v2][color=pink:3gcul1v2]-X-Team Pink FTW! -X-[/color:3gcul1v2][/size:3gcul1v2][/b:3gcul1v2]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris CW
-
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
Peformance, Tuning, & Modified is on the 10th MayST06 wrote: Right now..... Back to the Santa Pod discussion!
I'll have to check when the next big event is, it would be great if more of us went next time.
Modified Nationals is 23rd/34th May
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- focuskay
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
- Posts: 3203
- Thank you received: 0
ill wear my polo shirt n advertise for u if not! haha
[img:3gcul1v2]http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo212/Firestate88/wmsig1.jpg[/img:3gcul1v2]
[b:3gcul1v2][size=150:3gcul1v2]-X-The Angelic One -X-[/size:3gcul1v2][/b:3gcul1v2]
[b:3gcul1v2][size=200:3gcul1v2][color=pink:3gcul1v2]-X-Team Pink FTW! -X-[/color:3gcul1v2][/size:3gcul1v2][/b:3gcul1v2]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gem
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sal
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
- Posts: 1923
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris CW
-
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
TOPIC LOCK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
