- Posts: 300
- Thank you received: 0
Golf mk4 turbo
- chambers_cupra
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #176439
by chambers_cupra
[b:gmr24ild][color=#0000FF:gmr24ild]CHAMBERS[/color:gmr24ild][/b:gmr24ild]
Replied by chambers_cupra on topic Golf mk4 turbo
Sounds good mate you using resistors on the n249?
[b:gmr24ild][color=#0000FF:gmr24ild]CHAMBERS[/color:gmr24ild][/b:gmr24ild]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Felton
- Topic Author
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
- Posts: 511
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #176446
by Felton
Replied by Felton on topic Golf mk4 turbo
Nope
had a guy come down and do it all for me and he did a proper job
as I didn't want to risk doing it lol
I've also got some new lower arms and I'm in two minds weather to paint them red or not just for summit different
I've also got some new lower arms and I'm in two minds weather to paint them red or not just for summit different
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
