Car choice help

• Felton
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
10 years 8 months ago #177509 by Felton
Replied by Felton on topic Car choice help
I'm goin for the safe option and getting a BMW mate to use to and from work and gona keep the scoob as a toy and work on it slowly to get it mint mate :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #177511 by Zippy
Replied by Zippy on topic Car choice help
Diesel? No point getting a petrol they're heavy and a bit thirsty on the fuel lol. Even the little Z3 weighs about the same as a 3 series.. so much for being sporty! :D Plus the diesel lumps in them are solid, we used to use them in the Range Rovers, Discos, Freelanders always decent to my knowledge.

• Felton
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
10 years 8 months ago #177515 by Felton
Na mate found a nice 330 blk with cream leather seats that I've fell in love with and I know must be my age lol like I was saying the other day I think I'm slowly going out the scene lol just want some comfort to get to and from work as I've got a better paid job now and don't travel as far :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #177518 by Zippy
Replied by Zippy on topic Car choice help
They're a good cruiser alright, 330 saloon is it? These things come with all the gadgets and toys lol... My coupe just didnt suit me yet :)

• Felton
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
10 years 8 months ago #177520 by Felton
Yer mate and I'm old before my time :) just want some comfort but will still have the scoob for a toy to work on and get mint as don't want to sell it or break it as its a good car and fun to drive lol