- Posts: 4861
- Thank you received: 0
Insurance
- Turbo Ted
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
Less
More
18 years 1 month ago #1879
by Turbo Ted
TEAM-P FTW!!!!!
Replied by Turbo Ted on topic Insurance
im with direct line at the mo,expensive but thats because i had no ncd
TEAM-P FTW!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- david b
- Offline
- Basic Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
18 years 1 month ago #1937
by david b
[img:30tc6jq8]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z13/davidbrst/david.jpg[/img:30tc6jq8]
Replied by david b on topic Insurance
im with esure £270 fully comp on the xr3i
[img:30tc6jq8]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z13/davidbrst/david.jpg[/img:30tc6jq8]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris4489
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
18 years 1 month ago #1957
by Chris4489
They Are Good Until You Have a Crash.... GRRR!!
When I had the Rover, I was with Endsleigh... Who were CHeapy...
Now I Dunno who im with because they are Specialists, Will have to check out the Certificate, but im 19 with 2 years Driving Experience, One Year No Claims on my own insurance, for £1500 TPFT... Not to bad i suppose...
I Challenge you to find cheaper elsewhere lol...
2Litre Vectra SRI
Replied by Chris4489 on topic Insurance
Mattie wrote: Liverpool Victoria.. they are alright cheap enough and gave me 1 years extra NCB
They Are Good Until You Have a Crash.... GRRR!!
When I had the Rover, I was with Endsleigh... Who were CHeapy...
Now I Dunno who im with because they are Specialists, Will have to check out the Certificate, but im 19 with 2 years Driving Experience, One Year No Claims on my own insurance, for £1500 TPFT... Not to bad i suppose...
I Challenge you to find cheaper elsewhere lol...
2Litre Vectra SRI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
