Flocking

More
4 years 9 months ago #178681 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Flocking
Booooooo!!! I wanted to look into that in the future aswell! Lol!


Salim Ahmed (Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #178689 by LoddyC
Replied by LoddyC on topic Flocking

sal wrote: Booooooo!!! I wanted to look into that in the future aswell! Lol!


Salim Ahmed (Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)

I know someone who maybe able to help you pal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #178694 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic Flocking
I was going to get some done too, think you can send me the info Loddy?
Its just my bonnet scoop, only problem is I was hoping to have it done for Fast Show but if its too late notice I might just get a standard black respray!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #178702 by LoddyC
Replied by LoddyC on topic Flocking

Chris CW wrote: I was going to get some done too, think you can send me the info Loddy?
Its just my bonnet scoop, only problem is I was hoping to have it done for Fast Show but if its too late notice I might just get a standard black respray!


No probs Chris all the details are here, I used this guy over in Leicestershire to whom I've became pretty good mates with now,

He's sound as a pound had all my work done by him,

He's predominantly a "Ford" scene guy but I'm sure he will be more than willing to assist you mate,

If you message him and send photos over of what you want dipping, he should get a quote back to you

It might be worth mentioning to him that you would possibly like your parts back by fast show as I know he is quite busy at the mo

Here's a link to his page

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=404367289617909

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #178704 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Flocking
Is it just dipping he offers? Can he do flocking aswell? In the future I will look Into., won't be anything this month though.


Salim Ahmed (Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #178708 by LoddyC
Replied by LoddyC on topic Flocking

sal wrote: Is it just dipping he offers? Can he do flocking aswell? In the future I will look Into., won't be anything this month though.


Salim Ahmed (Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)

no mate just dipping you'd need a flocking specialist for that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #178731 by sal
Replied by sal on topic Flocking

LoddyC wrote:

sal wrote: Is it just dipping he offers? Can he do flocking aswell? In the future I will look Into., won't be anything this month though.


Salim Ahmed (Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk)

no mate just dipping you'd need a flocking specialist for that


aaa but thanks for the heads up though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok