Alloys / Wheel Services

More
10 years 7 months ago #137339 by James ST
Replied by James ST on topic Alloys / Wheel Services
my vts wheels have gone to city powder coaters cant wait to see what they look like :) will put some pics up soon

[img:3bhunzz4]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/jim_bo.jpg[/img:3bhunzz4]
Vx Trained Technician - Diagnostics and Repairs carried out at reasonable prices on all makes and models
Cruise Control Activation Avalible On Astra H and Zafira B PM me For Detail's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #137647 by chicaneuk
Replied by chicaneuk on topic Alloys / Wheel Services
When are you expecting the wheels back mate? What sort of condition were they in before you sent em off, and what finish are you going for on them?

[size=85:136nt1cs]1995 VW Corrado 2.9 VR6 | 2011 Fiat 500 1.2 Pop[/size:136nt1cs]

More
10 years 7 months ago #137787 by James ST

chicaneuk wrote: When are you expecting the wheels back mate? What sort of condition were they in before you sent em off, and what finish are you going for on them?

saturday morning im supposed to be gettin them back and they wern't to bad condition and also just gloss black finish :)

[img:3bhunzz4]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/jim_bo.jpg[/img:3bhunzz4]
Vx Trained Technician - Diagnostics and Repairs carried out at reasonable prices on all makes and models

More
10 years 6 months ago #140068 by James ST
Before
File Attachment:

After
File Attachment:

More
9 years 10 months ago #157886 by punchy
Replied by punchy on topic Alloys / Wheel Services
So im clear, Jim_bo ye paid £20 per wheel at Citypowdercoaters?. Seen it done on telly (wheeler dealers) a it cost a lot more but seems you've had a good done for that price m8!. Bought white alloys for a black GTIR, if i get windows tinted black i'll want my wheels done.

More
9 years 10 months ago #157912 by Andyfloss
Replied by Andyfloss on topic Alloys / Wheel Services
where does repairs...got an alloys with a 3cm chunk missing

Just call me Andy the Shrew!! :-D