- Posts: 322
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Stanced App
- sonicvanman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoddyC
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 286
- Thank you received: 0
Not seen this mate what is it??
I should be running a bit of stance soon, got my new wheels on order and pricing up a set of coilovers too
How's tricks with you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris CW
-
- Offline
- Owner / Admin
-
Instragram does the same with hashtags, so #stanced would show results, probably more since its better established. Still, for the stance fans its another place to get a stance fix!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sal
- Offline
- True WM Regular
-
- Posts: 1923
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sonicvanman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 322
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
LoddyC wrote: Howdy stranger!!!
Not seen this mate what is it??
I should be running a bit of stance soon, got my new wheels on order and pricing up a set of coilovers too
How's tricks with you?
Ye good mate same old shit! the cars looking good, you've throw a bit of monies into it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoddyC
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 286
- Thank you received: 0
sonicvanman wrote:
LoddyC wrote: Howdy stranger!!!
Not seen this mate what is it??
I should be running a bit of stance soon, got my new wheels on order and pricing up a set of coilovers too
How's tricks with you?
Ye good mate same old sh*t! the cars looking good, you've throw a bit of monies into it!
Yeah just a little bit lol, I just want to get it finished now but I know that's never going to happen as there's always something else that I want lol
Been pricing up a set of coilovers lately...
You been up to much? When the new wheels are on And the car is back on the road I'll have to come over and show you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sonicvanman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 322
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Ye give us a shout & we'll meet up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoddyC
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 286
- Thank you received: 0
Mexico!! Sounds awesome!! When you going there?sonicvanman wrote: Ner mate, car modding has stop as everything else is big money i.e Hybrid turbo, IC, custom map, big brake kit, buckets plus we going to Mexico which is costing a small fortune.
Ye give us a shout & we'll meet up.
Yeah I know what you mean mate about the whole turbo upgrade that's ££££'s and I've been looking at a set of new seats too but second hand set out of a mk2 FRS is like £1200+...
I'm in the same boat after this little spell of modding that's going on at the moment, it's got to stop as we want to save for a mortgage and if I keep spending I won't have a house or even a girlfriend at the end of it lol
Yeah deffo about meeting up my ST is off the road at the mo and won't be back on the road until the wheels turn up which is in 4weeks this Friday
I'll give you a shout when I'm around and about again mate, it's been way too long since I last saw you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sonicvanman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 322
- Karma: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Ye just let me know when your back on the road.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoddyC
- Offline
- WM Regular
-
- Posts: 286
- Thank you received: 0
sonicvanman wrote: Off in July, i think you meant wheels not weeks?
Ye just let me know when your back on the road.
Yeah sorry mate I did mean wheels not weeks lol, bloody auto correct on my phone,
No worries I'll give you a shout as soon as it's back on the road
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
