My 1.4 rolla thread

More
7 years 7 months ago #167846 by Chris CW
Replied by Chris CW on topic My 1.4 rolla thread
Meguiars Plastx should get rid of it, might be in the inside of the lense though - cracking them open is a right mission! (on the celica anyway)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167847 by miniman sam
Replied by miniman sam on topic My 1.4 rolla thread
t cut got my road tar flim stuff of my astra lights

[size=150:3ko497et][color=#0000FF:3ko497et]YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BUT YOU CAN ROLL IT IN GLITTER[/color:3ko497et][/size:3ko497et]

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 7 months ago #167862 by jdmcorolla
Replied by jdmcorolla on topic My 1.4 rolla thread

Chris CW wrote: Meguiars Plastx should get rid of it, might be in the inside of the lense though - cracking them open is a right mission! (on the celica anyway)

Hmmm will it get rid of scratches left on the outside Chris along with the fading?
and yeah i know, if its on the inside then taking the lights apart is going to be a hassle and i might not even bother lol

miniman sam wrote: t cut got my road tar flim stuff of my astra lights

tried that miniman, didn't work at all :(

More
7 years 7 months ago #167984 by faries90
Replied by faries90 on topic My 1.4 rolla thread
Just read through, and the car is looking awesome, the ride height is just about right

You should get the alloys powder coated in gun metal grey

[img:3tpy9y4t]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/faries.jpg[/img:3tpy9y4t]

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 7 months ago #167999 by jdmcorolla

faries90 wrote: Just read through, and the car is looking awesome, the ride height is just about right

You should get the alloys powder coated in gun metal grey

thanks man n im really happy with the height as its good for Coventry...too many pot holes n speed bumps lol
and for the wheels im saving up the pennies so i can get them done soon :D

More
7 years 7 months ago #168002 by faries90
Yh there is way to many potholes and speed bumps, thats what has put me off lowering mine, what colour u going to get them done?

[img:3tpy9y4t]http://offsite.warwickshiremodified.co.uk/signatures/faries.jpg[/img:3tpy9y4t]

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 7 months ago #168004 by jdmcorolla

faries90 wrote: Yh there is way to many potholes and speed bumps, thats what has put me off lowering mine, what colour u going to get them done?

you can lower on springs that don't drop the height too much, im planning to get them done something like grey or black...gunmetal is my choice for now but might change my mind when the time comes lol

More
7 years 7 months ago #168007 by faries90
Yh ill have to save up some peenys and look into it, im just after a backbox to fill in the hole in the rear valance, gun metal would look awesome, everyone goes with black it to commen

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 7 months ago #168008 by jdmcorolla

faries90 wrote: Yh ill have to save up some peenys and look into it, im just after a backbox to fill in the hole in the rear valance, gun metal would look awesome, everyone goes with black it to commen

anthracite or gun metal is my choice now, the rear valance defo needs filling on yours which would make it look even more nice :)
you dont really have to worry too much about lowering on the ZS as it sits nice anyway however on my corolla it was like a 4x4 lol

More
7 years 7 months ago #168013 by faries90
I did think about filling it but I reckon im going to get backbox from a ST to fill it