My 1.4 rolla thread

More
7 years 9 months ago #166907 by Andyfloss
Replied by Andyfloss on topic My 1.4 rolla thread
yellow...match the JDM

Just call me Andy the Shrew!! :-D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 9 months ago #166911 by jdmcorolla
Replied by jdmcorolla on topic My 1.4 rolla thread

Andyfloss wrote: yellow...match the JDM

yeah thats what i was thinking....maybe a green tow hook for the back?

More
7 years 9 months ago #166913 by Vwpolodave
Replied by Vwpolodave on topic My 1.4 rolla thread

jdmcorolla wrote:

Andyfloss wrote: yellow...match the JDM

yeah thats what i was thinking....maybe a green tow hook for the back?

Na u wanna stick to one colour mate I no iv got 3colours on mine but thts cus my cars random lol

EAT,SLEEP WM

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 9 months ago #166935 by jdmcorolla
Hmmmmm right yellow then....nah green...no yellow....erghhh lol
have to make the decision by Monday lol...yellow would look good on the outside me thinks :)

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 9 months ago #166955 by jdmcorolla
right im going for yellow guys as i tried it with a yellow and green strap and yellow looked good however the green just looked out of place if you know what i mean lol

More
7 years 8 months ago #167359 by sal
Replied by sal on topic My 1.4 rolla thread

jdmcorolla wrote:

sal wrote: does look good. apart from what has been said, i think it would look nice with a rear and front splitter along with the skirts to give it that aggressive look. and as for the roof, it would defo set it off, but i really dont know what would set it off nicely...

cheers mate....more and more people are telling me to get the front and rear splitter along with side skirts lol so maybe after i lower her i might get some if i find any nice ones around :)
i think the roof will look best if done some sort of black but i am still going to wait for more suggestions
thanks for the input mate...really appreciate it :D

sorry about the late reply bud... been sooo damn busy!!! it will defo set it off. but dont go for bodykits unless you can really pull it off. a cheap bodykit will be cheap for a reason. thats why i say go for skirts and splitters and it will set it off nicely. isnt there a top of the range model with an uprated kit. normally all cars follow that sort of idea like my astra foe example.

and dont worry bud. no thanks neccessary. were all here to help! i know its not the same but i did see a black and silver 5 series.. really went well too with the tinted windows and stuff.. maybe it will work for yours? i might go anthracite/carbon when i can come around to it.

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 8 months ago #167383 by jdmcorolla

sal wrote:

jdmcorolla wrote:

sal wrote: does look good. apart from what has been said, i think it would look nice with a rear and front splitter along with the skirts to give it that aggressive look. and as for the roof, it would defo set it off, but i really dont know what would set it off nicely...

cheers mate....more and more people are telling me to get the front and rear splitter along with side skirts lol so maybe after i lower her i might get some if i find any nice ones around :)
i think the roof will look best if done some sort of black but i am still going to wait for more suggestions
thanks for the input mate...really appreciate it :D

sorry about the late reply bud... been sooo damn busy!!! it will defo set it off. but dont go for bodykits unless you can really pull it off. a cheap bodykit will be cheap for a reason. thats why i say go for skirts and splitters and it will set it off nicely. isnt there a top of the range model with an uprated kit. normally all cars follow that sort of idea like my astra foe example.

and dont worry bud. no thanks neccessary. were all here to help! i know its not the same but i did see a black and silver 5 series.. really went well too with the tinted windows and stuff.. maybe it will work for yours? i might go anthracite/carbon when i can come around to it.

thanks mate, the thing with corolla's is the highest spec model looks the same as mine...they didn't really bother with body kits or skirts :rolleyes:
before i do my roof or my bonnet im getting my wheels done in anthracite or a similar grey/black

More
7 years 8 months ago #167561 by sal
Replied by sal on topic My 1.4 rolla thread
That would look good, but make sure you don't go for too many different colours on your car. I say three is max but two is more than enough to get a nice colour scheme going! Can't wait to see the finishing peace to this now! Good luck!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fzmfxa
Salim Ahmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 8 months ago #167569 by jdmcorolla
quick update guys, the car has been lowered today so will be going in to get the wheels all aligned and the geometry perfect
few other little problems have started to happen so will have to get them sorted
will get pics up ASAP :)

• jdmcorolla
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
7 years 8 months ago #167572 by jdmcorolla
here are the photo's after the car was lowered:

what do you guys think?