2003 Seat Ibiza TDI 200bhp, porsche seats, tt comps £3000

• pez
  • Topic Author
  • True WM Regular
  • True WM Regular
More
5 years 1 week ago #179539 by pez
Here we have for sale my 2003 Seat Ibiza Sport 1.9TDI PD130. I have owned this car for nearly 2 years and loved every minute. It surprises a lot of people due to extra power and immense torque and still returns 60+ mpg on a motorway run.I used this to go away down Devon and covered 600 miles on a £45 tank of fuel. Now for the fun bits:

Engine
Garret gt1749 Hybrid turbo
Forge front mount intercooler
Darkside Developments hard pipe kit
K&N panel filter
Straight through side exit exhaust
Custom remap which brings the power up to circa 200bhp
Sachs Race clutch with darkside developments 10kg flywheel fitted September (8 months warranty still)

Chassis
Audi TT comps mirror polished with 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3's
New Brembo Max discs and pads all round 2 weeks ago
JOM coilovers
Whiteline front ARB with adjustable drop links
Polybushed lower arm bushes

Interior
Porsche 911 electrically adjustable seats all wired in
Currently no back seats but I am trying to source some

Its also had general repairs consisting of new genuine rocker cover, new diesel pump, new inner cv joint/boot and new tie rods/track rod ends. Soon as something has been needed its been replaced. It will come with 12 months MOT as of this Saturday.

As expected this is an 11 year old car so there are some blemishes but all in all it is in very good condition as you can see from the pictures. The front bumper would benefit from a respray when looking close and there is a mark on the front wing. Otherwise just the usual age related marks.

This is a very cheap, fun car returning awesome mpg figures and plenty of power when needed. It is only £130 a year to tax and due to being VAG just keeps going and going.

I believe I have priced this fairly at £3,000 no offers and listed everything as detailed as possible. Any questions, please ask.

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

[img:376glxfi]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp356/perryman1001/will.jpg[/img:376glxfi]
_______[img:376glxfi]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp356/perryman1001/pixeltune1.gif[/img:376glxfi]_______

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.